There are two things that we know for sure about the average American today. They are addicted to their phones and they consume content on the go more than ever. This provides an incredible opportunity for businesses like yours and it’s still a largely untapped market. Imagine being the first and only billboard sign put up alongside a brand new highway!
You can compete with larger corporations like Dominos, Bank of America and Starbucks locally just by providing an app experience for your customers, clients or fans.
You are about to discover 3 power ways that you can transform your business with a mobile app:
1. Branding Branding Branding
On average, a person has to be exposed to a brand up to 17 times before they make a purchase. [Tweet ” The average adult in the US spends 43 1/3 hours a month on their smartphone”] Having your logo/icon your customer/client/fan’s mobile device will make it very for them to not think about you!
Today’s consumer is bombarded with constant commercials, junk mail, Facebook ads, YouTube ads, Google ads, email The use of electronic messaging systems to send unsolicited... More, billboards, etc. They’ve become almost ‘immune’ to traditional “look at me” advertising. What a mobile app will do for your business is provide an engaging experience for your users and that will always win.
It’ll also differentiate your brand and you will appear more cutting edge than all of your The top 10 websites that appear for a particular keyword sea... More. How much would your ad stick out if yours was the only one in the newspaper that had a QR code!!
2. Connect and enhance all of your current marketing channels
Having a mobile app for your business does so much for the marketing that you are already doing. For example:
- Email marketing – Prompt users at launch to join your email list and embed a detailed sign up form inside the app
- Sharing information and media (such as images and video) wit... More – Integrate your app with every social profile imaginable like Twitter, Foursquare, Facebook, Yelp, Youtube, Open Table, Groupon and more. Most Sharing information and media (such as images and video) wit... More activity is done from mobile devices. Having all of your profiles easily accessed via your app would grow your following without any extra work on your part
- Offline media – Include the QR code in any print or television ad so potential customers can download your app
- Website/Blog – Integrate website right into the app. It helps if your website is mobile responsive and looks pretty on a smartphone, otherwise the A feed of frequently updated information that includes sum... More feed streamed to your app from your A regularly updated website or web page, written in an infor... More will work as well!
- Community – Create a community experience inside of your app so your customers, clients and fans can interact with each other. This is great for gaining the trust of potential cients
- Marketing that is specifically designed and formatted to be ... More – No need for paying hundreds of dollars a month for a text number to send SMS blasts. With push notifications you can send messages of any kind to your users. We A product or service that is presented to either be rejected... More unlimited push notifications with our plans.
As you can see, what ever efforts you are already making can be magnified with the addition of a mobile app.
3. Provide Convenience, Make More Money
Convenience = Money. It’s how the fast food industry generates hundreds of billions of dollars and it’s how newer mega companies like Uber and Zappos have been popping up left and right recently. With a mobile app you will be able to provide that same convenience to your customers, clients and fans.
With things like one touch dialing and directions, emailing, in app booking/scheduling and in app purchasing it takes a lot of time and effort away from taking action, which encourages spontaneous purchases, inquiries and visits.
Also with QR code coupon and loyalty card capabilities you will not have to purchase those messy paper cards that your customers will most likely lose (or try to punch themselves!).
These are proven ways to increase retention. Imagine instead of a customer, client or fan making a purchase from you 3 times a year they purchase 12. All because you made it convenient for them to take action with you.
As you can see there are many ways that you could transform your business with a mobile app. While reading this you may have had a few ideas pop into your head about the many ways your business could use one. So the next question is…..
So how much would a custom mobile app cost?
Custom mobile app development can cost a business 10s upon 100s of thousands of dollars and can take months to develop, design and test. Check out this mobile app development estimate calculator. Frankly, that’s why there aren’t that many small businesses that have their own mobile app.
But just like websites, which used to cost $5,000+ to develop, advancement in advancement in technology has brought the price down significantly.
You can have a mobile app for your small business in as soon as two weeks. Alavon Bay provides a solution that will make it affordable for you. For a free ZERO obligation demo app built for your business, fill out this 45 second questionnaire.
So can a mobile app help your business? Name your business or industry below for ideas on how you could transform your business with a mobile app.