Psycho-Cybernetics, A New Way to Get More Living Out of Life
- Mass Market Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Pocket Books (August 15, 1989)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0671700758
- ISBN-13: 978-0671700751
- Product Dimensions: 4.2 x 0.7 x 6.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.1 ounces
- Average Customer Review:4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (561 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,305 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1 in Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Cybernetics
- #2 in Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health > Eating Disorders
- #29 in Books > Self-Help > Self-Esteem
Put more living in your life! Psycho‑Cybernetics is renowned doctor and professor Maxwell Maltz’s simple, scientific, and revolutionary program for health and success.
Happiness and success are habits. So are failure and misery. But negative habits can be changed—and Psycho‑Cybernetics shows you how!
This is your personal guide to the amazing power of Psycho‑Cybernetics—a program based on one of the world’s classic self‑help books, a multimillion‑copy bestseller proven effective by readers worldwide. Presenting positive attitude as a means for change, Maltz’s teaching has the ring of common sense.
Psycho‑Cybernetics is the original text that defined the mind/body connection—the concept that paved the way for most of today’s personal empowerment programs. Turn crises into creative opportunities, dehypnotize yourself from false beliefs, and celebrate new freedom from fear and guilt.
Testimonials and stories are interspersed with advice from Maltz, as well as techniques for relaxation and visualization. Dr. Maxwell Maltz teaches you his techniques of “emotional surgery”—the path to a dynamic new self‑image and self‑esteem and to achieving the success and happiness you deserve!